Yes, we are open! We offer COVID-19 testing, phone and video visits, and our full slate of primary care, mental health, addiction treatment and pharmacy services. Please call us at 503-228-4533 to schedule your appointment today.
Old Town Clinic
Compassionate care in the heart of Old Town Chinatown since 1985
Old Town Clinic offers quality health care to all on a sliding fee scale. Located in the heart of the Old Town Chinatown neighborhood, Old Town Clinic offers many patients all the care they need in a single location. Clinicians provide both primary and naturopathic care, perform preventive exams, treat injuries, perform minor procedures, and provide and coordinate mental health and addiction treatment.
- Primary Care
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Mental Health
- Specialty Referrals
- Addiction Treatment
- Wellness Groups
- Hep C Treatment
- After-Hours Care
- & More
Click here to learn more about our services.
727 W Burnside
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:30 am to 5:30 pm
9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Old Town Clinic is easy to access by public transit: use TriMet bus lines 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 12, 17, 19, 20, 30, 35, 36, 44, 54, 56, 94 and 99. Use MAX Green, Orange and Yellow lines.
Insurance & Payment
- Oregon Health Plan (including CareOregon, OMAP and other Medicaid)
- Self-pay (payment assistance available for patients living on low incomes)
- Some private insurance
- Don't have insurance? We can help you sign up for Oregon Health Plan (OHP) coverage!
Uninsured patients are welcome. No patient will be turned away for lack of insurance or inability to pay.
Will I be charged for the COVID-19 (coronavirus) lab test?
- While the list price for the test is $51, you will NOT be billed for the test. Your insurance will cover the cost. If you do not have insurance, Central City Concern or the lab will cover the cost of the test.
Will I be charged for the COVID-19 (coronavirus) office visit?
- Central City Concern offers reduced payments based on your income level and family size (our sliding fee program).
- If your income qualifies you for a discount, you’ll pay $0 to $30 for the medical office visit.
- If you make more than 200% of the Federal Poverty level, your office visit will cost between $160 and $530 unless covered by insurance.
Questions about insurance or costs? Call our main line: 503-228-4533 .
- Old Town Clinic is recognized as a 5-star Patient-Centered Medical Home by the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA standards emphasize the use of systemic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient improvement.
- Old Town Clinic is a Federal Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and leverages federal and state dollars to provide a strong regimen of care.
- Old Town Clinic is a demonstration site and model for delivering integrated health care and social services more effectively. Health care providers from around the country travel to Portland to tour Old Town Clinic.
- An award-winning, unique collaboration between Old Town Clinic and Oregon Health & Science University allows physicians in
training to understand and address the social and public health issues that affect the Old Town Clinic population.
- Old Town Clinic is a member of the Coalition of Community Health Clinics.
- Old Town Clinic was selected as one of 30 “exemplary clinics” in the United States by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in 2012 through the LEAP Project (Learning from Effective Ambulatory Practices).