Central City Concern welcomes in-kind donations from individuals and groups including churches, civic organizations, schools, corporations and more! In addition to the standard needs listed below, we use our e-newsletter and Facebook page to make announcements regarding urgent needs.
Please call us first before you bring large items (furniture, etc.) or if you are working with a group to organize a donation of many items. We
are always happy to answer your questions about whether an item is suitable!
If you are looking for an easy way to donate needed items to us please check out our Amazon wish list here! We also accept items in good used condition.
Please contact Kristian Hochreiter at 971-352-8746 or email@example.com with any questions about your donation!
Click here to view a printable summary of needs throughout the year.
Current In-kind Needs
- Hygiene kits (soap, razors,shaving cream, shampoo,conditioner, deodorant,comb, brush,toothbrush, toothpaste,comb, washcloths, and feminine hygiene products)
- Basic kitchen items: specifically pots, pans, cutlery, dishes, and can openers.
- Bed linens (single or twin preferred), blankets,and pillows.
- Men's and women’s seasonally appropriate clothing, including coats,shoes,mittens, scarves,and hats.
- Office appropriate clothing for men and women for interviews and new jobs.
- Baby and toddler clothing,diapers, baby wipes,blankets,car seats (new), strollers, and maternity clothes.
- Holiday gifts and gift cards for children living in our alcohol- and drug-free family housing. Please contact Westbrook Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to adopt a child for the holidays!
- Unwanted vehicles can be turned into a cash donation for CCC through our partnership with Volunteers of America’s Charity Connections Vehicle Donations Program. Please feel free to contact us for more information about this program.
- Bikes! We have partnered with Bikes for Humanity to create Chain Reaction Bike Co-op, which allows CCC clients to refurbish donated bicycles and receive bike mechanic training, earning a free bike through sweat equity!