Addiction treatment at Blackburn Center
We’re here for you with addiction treatment options that best fit your needs.
Substances we provide treatment for:
- Opioids (like heroin, fentanyl, oxycodone)
- Medication Supported Recovery – Combines the use of medications to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings along with recovery supports (like counseling or peer support).* Medications may include Suboxone® (buprenorphine/naloxone), Vivitrol® or naltrexone
- Groups – Therapy in a group setting where peers support one another in their recovery while a skilled group leader offers guidance.
- Peer support – A peer counselor who has traveled the road of recovery provides one-on-one support and talks through challenges.
- Counseling – A trained therapist works with patients one-on-one to create a recovery plan tailored just for you in a safe and private environment.
* Blackburn Center also offers medication supported recovery to people who are not able to attend groups or engage with one-on-one counseling.Learn More about Blackburn Center