Apply to Live at Hazel Heights!
Hazel Heights is Central City Concern's newest affordable housing community! Located in Southeast Portland at SE 126th and SE Stark, the two four-story buildings contain 153 homes total: 92 one-bedroom and 61 two-bedroom apartments.
Building B is anticipated to be ready for move-ins in early-August 2018; Building A is slated to begin move-ins in mid-September 2018.
Amenities at Hazel Heights include:
- 40 parking spots
- Playground with outdoor tables
- Energy-efficient high-grade insulation and windows
- ENERGY STAR® refrigerator and dishwasher in all units
- Quartz countertops
- Close to TriMet bus lines 20 and 73, MAX Blue line
Typical Floor Plans
Before You Apply
Please download and review the following information to check your eligibility:
Hazel Heights - Income Restrictions (221 KB)
Hazel Heights - Building Criteria (292 KB)
Hazel Heights Application Process
If you are eligible to apply to live in Hazel Heights:
- Fill out the Pre-application packet:
- Submit the completed form:
- Fax it to 503-228-1696, or
- Email the form to email@example.com, or
- Drop it off at the CCC Housing Office (523 NW Everett St., Portland, Ore.)
Applicants can expect to hear back from the Housing Office starting in late-May and early-June. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the CCC Housing Office at 503-525-8483.