Apply to Live at Hazel Heights!
The waitlist for Hazel Heights will close temporarily on Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
No waitlist pre-applications will be accepted after that for the duration of the closure.
Hazel Heights is Central City Concern's newest affordable housing community! Located in Southeast Portland at SE 126th and SE Stark, the two four-story buildings contain 153 homes total: 92 one-bedroom and 61 two-bedroom apartments.
Building B is anticipated to be ready for move-ins in early-August 2018; Building A is slated to begin move-ins in mid-September 2018.
Amenities at Hazel Heights include:
- 40 parking spots
- Playground with outdoor tables
- Energy-efficient high-grade insulation and windows
- ENERGY STAR® refrigerator in all units
- Quartz countertops
- Close to TriMet bus lines 20 and 73, MAX Blue line
Typical Floor Plans
Before You Apply
Please download and review the following information to check your eligibility:
Hazel Heights - Building Criteria (292 KB)
Hazel Heights Application Process
If you are eligible to apply to live in Hazel Heights:
- Fill out the Pre-application packet:
- Submit the completed form:
- Fax it to 503-228-1696, or
- Email the form to email@example.com, or
- Drop it off at the CCC Housing Office (523 NW Everett St., Portland, Ore.)
Applicants can expect to hear back from the Housing Office starting in late-May and early-June. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the CCC Housing Office at 503-525-8483.