Benefits at Central City Concern
CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees (in regular positions over 20 hours per week) valuing at approximately 30% of total compensation. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- 9 paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Available accident and critical illness coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program for ongoing counseling needs.
- 100% Vested 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with generous employer match on contributions.
CCC Employees may also qualify for these government repayment programs for student loans:
The National Health Service Corps Benefit
Pay off your student loans while serving communities in need - The program offers licensed primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health providers the opportunity to have their student loans repaid while serving in communities with limited access to care. The Old Town Clinic, Old Town Recovery Center, Community Engagement Program, and Puentes are all NHSC approved sites with competitive HPSA scores. The benefit is up to $60,000 for a two-year full time or four-year half-time commitment to work in the facility or up to $30,000 for a 2-year half-time commitment. For more information, visit: www.nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/index.html.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
If you work full-time in a public service job, you may qualify for the PSLF Program, intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue to work full-time in public service jobs. Under this program, borrowers may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance of their Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full time by certain public service employers. More information can be found on the PSLF Fact Sheet, viewable at: studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation.
Oregon Office of Rural Health
CCC staff in Health Services programs may be eligible for loan repayment through the Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program and the Oregon Medicaid Primary Care Loan Repayment Program. More information can be found at: www.ohsu.edu/xd/outreach/oregon-rural-health/providers/loan-repayment/ompclrp.cfm