Items that can assist those temporarily displaced by the fire at the Hotel Alder fire:
Since 1979 your donations, charity, and gifts to Central City Concern have directly impacted individuals and families as they strive to transform
their lives and become self-sufficient contributors to the Portland community. With your donations, Central City Concern has provided
a hand up to thousands of homeless people in need.
There are many ways you can donate to end homelessness in Portland, including:
- Click here to make a general donation to CCC or a gift to one of our Funds using our secure, online platform.
- Send a donation: 232 NW Sixth Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
- Questions about gifts in-kind, gifts of stock and designated gifts can be directed to our Donor Services Manager or by calling 503-294-1681.
- Download our in-kind donation wish list and helpful hints about donating items.
- Name Central City Concern as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan. You can also learn more about planned giving.
- Donating your car, truck, van, motorcycle, or boat through the Volunteers of America Oregon’s Vehicle Donation Program is an easy way to support Central City Concern. Visit VOA’s Vehicle Donation Program page and select “Central City Concern” as your beneficiary. They’ll even tow your vehicle for free!
You may even get a greater value (on your itemized tax return) by donating your vehicle as a charitable contribution than you would selling it.
If you need more information, call CCC’s Donor Services Manager, Catharine Hunter, at 503-200-3903.
- Support CCC while you shop:
Sign up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards and a portion of your spending will be donated to Central City Concern. Find detailed sign-up instructions here.